Axyon AI is a fintech company that leverages its proprietary, fully automated AI/deep learning technology to deliver consistently high-performing AI-powered investment strategies.
We are looking for a passionate, brilliant quantitative analyst/developer to join our team. This position will be at the heart of the company, with the objective to connect business needs to relevant technology. This is a full-time position based in Modena, Italy.
Partially remote work can be arranged after an onsite onboarding period.
You should expect to work in a demanding and very exciting team-oriented environment. Axyon AI is an inclusive firm, and we are proud to support work/life balance that meets individual and business needs. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being and personal and professional growth.
- Python software development (backtesting engine, dataset generator, signal analyzer)
- Analysis and evaluation of financial and non-financial datasets
- Analysis and evaluation of AI-powered trading signal
- Feature engineering
- Systematic equities strategy construction
- Risk modeling
- Collaboration with the data engineering team and machine learning team
- Interaction with clients and analysis of requirements
- Interaction with the marketing team
- Strong passion for finance and applied financial machine learning
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Python
- Basic knowledge of Pandas and Numpy/ SQL/ Git
- Basic knowledge of equities and derivatives
- Background in one of the following fields: Finance, Economics, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- Proficient English (B2)
- Eligible to work in Italy
- Self.starter approach
Nice to have:
- Personal projects related to machine learning and finance.
- Experience in the investment industry
Headquarter: Modena (MO) - Italy
All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Beschreibung der Firma
We partner with our clients to innovate their investment and risk management process by integrating breakthrough AI technology.
Our team, with deep knowledge of the financial sector, brings together leading and deep technological expertise for our customers.
We work closely with the renowned computer sciences faculty at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia to stay at the cutting edge of global developments in deep learning.