Gruppo Montenegro is an international company with an Italian heart, operating in the Spirits and Food industry. We produce and commercialize premium products with strong brand equity and significant cultural relevance Amaro Montenegro, Vecchia Romagna, Select Aperitivo, Bonomelli Infusions, Infrè Decaf Tea, Cuore Corn Oil, Cannamela Spices, Polenta Valsugana, Catarì Instant Pizza to mention a few.
Icons of the “Made in Italy”, our brands are the result of the constant pursuit of excellence, respect for tradition and attention to product quality and sustainability, all values that have defined Gruppo Montenegro since its foundation in 1885.
Gruppo Montenegro is an organisation committed to equality and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for all our employees, consumers, partners, and communities. We believe an inclusive culture allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Our Spirits Division – Agency is looking for a Brand Manager - Portfolio Specialist. This position will plan and implement all the activities related to the assigned brand according to local market specifics, based on the international guidelines of the Brand Owner.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Be the Company expert for the Brand Owner and the Brand Owner expert for the Company
- Key touch point for internal stakeholder and for brand owner sales/marketing manager for sharing sell in - sell out performance, investment report and issue solution proposal
- Coordinate all marketing activities for the entire product portfolio and assigned brands
- Develop, implement/coordinate and monitor the execution of marketing plan and budget on a quarterly and annual basis Develop and execute annual brand plan
- Collaborate with Sales department & Trade Marketing department to the execution and coordination of trade marketing plan
- Deploy successful marketing (ATL and BTL) campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Collaborate with external agencies to the execution of brand media plan, with focus on digital and influencers
- Be responsible for achieving the depletion targets for the country
- Provide detailed reports on sales, marketing and trade marketing activities
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, competitors’ activities, and new market opportunities
- Budget management
- Brand marginality
- Post graduated course on Beverage, Spirits, Luxury brand management
- Deep knowledge of emerging/latest digital media trends
- Knowledge of the ho.re.ca. channel
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills/ communicating & influencing competency (XLS, PPT)
- Flexibility and excellent coordination skills
- This position is full-time and the required travel time is 50%
What we offer you:
- An ambitious employer, where each employee is top of mind
- An idea acceleration mindset, where your ideas and opinions matter
- Flexible remote working policy
- Daily nutritious meals
- Career development programs to fast track your career
- Insurance policies
- and the list goes on….
Icons of the “Made in Italy” label, our brands are the result of the constant pursuit of excellence, respect for tradition and attention to product quality and sustainability, all values that have defined Gruppo Montenegro since its foundation.
Proseguendo con la candidatura, dichiaro di aver preso visione delle informazioni sul trattamento dei dati personali di GRUPPO MONTENEGRO per la specifica posizione a cui mi sto candidando.